Are you Passionate about Powersports? Do you have previous sales experience? Do you enjoy helping people? Are you motivated and goal-oriented?Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Cyclewise / Ducati / Triumph Vermont, Vermont’s fastest-growing Premium Powersports dealership is looking for the perfect person to join our sales team. The Right candidates must possess an enthusiastic positive attitude, strong communication skills, as well as a passion for the Powersports industry. This full-time Sales Specialist position consists, of answering incoming phone calls, greeting customers, and helping them through the sales process, including product presentations and demo rides, explaining the features and benefits of our products, and helping customers make an informed decision to choose the correct machine to fit their needs. Working with the sales manager to help provide a smooth finance process and exceptional buying experience. Execute after-sale follow-up to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
Requirements for this position:
- Prior sales experience is a plus but will train the right candidate
- Motorcycle endorsement, with a clean driving record or willing to get your endorsement.
- Passion for the motorcycle and Powersports industry
- Interest and understanding of apparel and gear
- Must be a solid team player with excellent communication skills and a passionate drive
- Must be a motivated self-starter, goal and detail-orientated individual
- Knowledge of the motorcycle industry is a plus.
- Computer savvy with knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates product knowledge and technical specifications to give the customer a premium buying experience.
- Help maintains sales volumes through planning and executing monthly plan.
- Maintain a clean and organized showroom with a variety of vehicles set up with different accessories and displays
- Use floor time effectively to meet customer needs and solicit sales of all products
- Ensure timely and correct completion of all paperwork
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including obtaining referrals and follow-up calls and activities, including the use of the CRM system to maintain accurate records to maximize sales potential.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- 5-day work week.- Training Pay
- Generous compensation based on experience and performance blend of salary plus commission and monthly bonuses.
- IRA plan matching - Health Insurance/Dental (Partial)
- Vacation Time Off with pay (subject to a benefit waiting period)
- Personal/sick time off - Generous employee discount.
- A fun and passionate work environment.
Come join the family here at Cyclewise and have more than just a job. Come Share your passion for the industry and have the pleasure of playing with the best toys on earth every day! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , visit the dealership to fill out an application at 130 Ethan Allen Hwy, New Haven, VT or call Tamara at 802-388-0669